2018 Mississippi Valley Fair Fun Cards
Plans for July 31st-August 5th? Check! Fun Card? Check! Make the most of your time at the 2018 Mississippi Valley Fair with a Fun Card. Not only will you have access to the fairgrounds every day, but it’s the only way you’ll be admitted entrance to the Grandstand to see your favorite artists perform!
2018 WLLR Card
We still have some WLLR cards left. 30 minutes early admission to the concerts !!
- $75.00 per gift certicate. You must redeem the certificate at the fair office between June 1 and July 14 for your fun card and laminate, as well as instructions on where and when to line up. You will also receive a coupon for Pepsi products.
2018 Fun Card
- $55 per card through June 30, $60 per card after June 30
- No individual tickets will be sold for the Grandstand Events
- Good for one entrance per day to the fairgrounds
- Good for one entrance per day to all 2018 Grandstand Acts
- Ticket is punched when you enter the fairgrounds and when you enter the Grandstand
- A Fun Card is required to enter the Grandstand
- All seats are general admission – first come / first serve
2018 Mississippi Valley Fair Daily Grounds Admission
- Adult tickets (includes one entrance to the fairgrounds): $10/day
- Child tickets age 4-12 (includes one entrance to the fairgrounds): $5/day
- Kids under 3: Free every Fair day
- Parking Rates: Free while available
How to Purchase
- We are currently selling both WLLR and fun card gift certificates.
- Call us at (563) 326-5338 and we can take credit card information over the phone and mail them to you.
- Visit The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds office between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)